4.5
Turnaround Time

I purchased a Craftsman ZT 7000 zero turn mower in 2010.After about a year the exhaust pipe broke away from the flange.

Not under warrantee so I had to have it welded back on. Two years later the head gasket failed between the cylinder and the valve port, not too difficult to fix, but it took sometime to trouble shoot. Now we are back in business and the engine runs great. The next thing happened about a year or so later when the stud that holds the valve adjusting nut backed out.

A little stud lock and an hour later I resumed cutting the lawn. Now here is the icing on the cake or should I say the end. Now the engine is hard to turn over. After removing the valve cover and adjusting the valve lash, which could cause hard starting didn't fix the problem.

I bought a new battery, still hard to start.

Well guess what, it's the compression release on the cam shaft.I purchaded a new motor !!!!

This person wrote the review because of problem with delivery of craftsman zt 7000 lawn mower from Briggs And Stratton and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $585 and wants Briggs And Stratton to offer any options to resolve the issue.

The most disappointing in user's experience was warantee. Author liked the most mower. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Briggs And Stratton for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Briggs And Stratton?

Comments