Actually I am very happy with my Briggs and Stratton engine.I bought my lawnmower 14 years ago.

And have not had any problem with the engine. I have done some cleaning maintenance. But thats nothing. I do think that this is a high quality product and would like to see more of this in other brands.

Hopefully the quality has remained since my purchase. And that when the lawnmower finally will throw in the towel, next one will be running the same amount of years.

And with the low amount of maintenance required.Thank you very much for the high quality.

Review about: Briggs And Stratton Engine.

Had an Experience with Briggs And Stratton?

Comments

Calgary, Alberta, Canada #696999

the old motors were good up till 2012 Now there junk :cry

nikalseyn
Columbia, South Carolina, United States #664997

I suspect you will be surprised at how the engines are nowadays.They no longer have a throttle that you can adjust the speed with or anything to fine tune the carb, etc.

Now, all you get is an engine with a governor that goes out of whack after a couple of years with no way for you to fix it easily. I go to garage sales and buy older lawnmowers, tillers, etc. to use in my yard and garden because the new ones are junk.

B&S used to make good, solid engines, but now they are no better than any others.So much for quality.